- Always massage your hair with warm coconut oil an hour before washing or the night before hair wash. But remember don’t apply oil before you go to sleep, apply it at-least three hours before bed time.
- Apply the mixture of an egg white, 2 tablespoon of Castor oil, 2 tablespoon olive oil in the scalp and hair. Wash it after some time.
- Do a 'steam-towel-wrap' once in a while, if your cuticles are damaged, as this steaming opens out the pores and absorbs the oil.
- Soak 1 teaspoon fenugreek,1 teaspoon of Indian gooseberry powder(Alma), about 20 Curry leaves and 1 tablespoon yogurt, grind this mixture leave it overnight and then apply to scalp and hair and leave for 30 minutes then wash it off with mild shampoo and condition the hair and voila you have voluminous and shinny hair. Doing this procedure before every hair wash will definitely make your hair stronger, soft and shiny, darker and also full of health.
- Mix a little vinegar in warm water and rinse your hair with this solution. This will add bounce to dull and lifeless hair. Don’t do this very often just a couple of times in a month as vinegar will make your hair dry with regular use.
- Boil coconut oil with curry leaves and fenugreek seed let it cool then apply in on the scalp with the help of cotton this nourishes and is a good for the scalp. Then wrap the hair with hot towel so that the scalp absorbs the oil, keep it for and wash your hair after an hour or so.
- Egg white and curd and lemon juice this mixture is a good conditioner for hair and leaves the hair shiny and healthy. Wash your hair with cool water after applying this mixture to avoid foul smell of egg in the hair.
- Apply Castor oil and sesame oil mixed together for 20 min this helps in the growth of the hair and a good remedy for dry scalp. In the end you have a shiny and healthy hair.
- Always end you hair wash with a cold water rinse, this makes your hair lustrous.
Happy Healthy Hair.