The first thing we are always advised upon our health issues is to guzzle loads of water at-least 8-10 glasses of water per day if not more. But do you that the temperature of water plays an important role in the functioning process of the body. Just with the temperature of the water the way our body works and functions is different and it is definitely a lazy way for us to burn those extra calories and boost our metabolic rate as we age.
Here are the Pro’s and Cons of hot water and cold water.
Drinking Cold Water
1. If you drink cold water it boosts the metabolic rate of the body as the body works to bring it to your body temperature.
2. Easily availability every where you go.
1. Cold water solidifies the oil which you consume and turns it to fat.
2. Slows down the digestion.
3. You Catch cold frequently
Conclusion for Cold water
Though cold water is easily available and boosts the metabolic rate it also turns the oil from our food to fats, so we are back to square one.
No major change but a risk of cardiovascular disease. The Con’s outweighs the Pro’s.
Drinking Hot Water
By hot water I mean as hot as your coffee or tea not scalding water
1. If you drink Hot water it boosts the metabolic rate of the body as the body works to bring it to your body temperature.
2. Flushes the oil in your food out of the body
3. It increases the digestion process
4. Slows down the aging process.
5. Boosts immune system.
6. Helps with the roughage.
1. Less Availability of hot water everywhere you go.
Conclusion for Hot water
Drinking hot water is an ancient Ayurvedic method. Though hot water is less available it is a simple and easy way to improve our lifestyle and bring positive outcome of this change. The Pros outweighs the Cons.
Drinking hot water has been there but with the invention of refrigerator it was forgotten but now is time to return to the basics and to improve our habits for better health. Lets drink hot water and have a HOT! HOT! HOT! body.
Exfoliation involves the removal of the oldest dead skin cells on the skin's outermost surface, and has been used for many years to help...
Everybody gets blackheads or whiteheads and it is very annoying. Here are few tried and tested tricks available right in your house which ca...
Banana Stem is very fibrous in texture but tastes like banana. It is eaten raw as well as cooked. Banana Stem is very healthy and is wi...
Aloe Vera the wonder plant is one of those plants which is very easy to plant and maintain.Aloe vera originates form North Africa. Aloe ver...