The first thing we are always advised upon our health issues is to guzzle loads of water at-least 8-10 glasses of water per day if not more. But do you that the temperature of water plays an important role in the functioning process of the body. Just with the temperature of the water the way our body works and functions is different and it is definitely a lazy way for us to burn those extra calories and boost our metabolic rate as we age.
Here are the Pro’s and Cons of hot water and cold water.
Drinking Cold Water
1. If you drink cold water it boosts the metabolic rate of the body as the body works to bring it to your body temperature.
2. Easily availability every where you go.
1. Cold water solidifies the oil which you consume and turns it to fat.
2. Slows down the digestion.
3. You Catch cold frequently
Conclusion for Cold water
Though cold water is easily available and boosts the metabolic rate it also turns the oil from our food to fats, so we are back to square one.
No major change but a risk of cardiovascular disease. The Con’s outweighs the Pro’s.
Drinking Hot Water
By hot water I mean as hot as your coffee or tea not scalding water
1. If you drink Hot water it boosts the metabolic rate of the body as the body works to bring it to your body temperature.
2. Flushes the oil in your food out of the body
3. It increases the digestion process
4. Slows down the aging process.
5. Boosts immune system.
6. Helps with the roughage.
1. Less Availability of hot water everywhere you go.
Conclusion for Hot water
Drinking hot water is an ancient Ayurvedic method. Though hot water is less available it is a simple and easy way to improve our lifestyle and bring positive outcome of this change. The Pros outweighs the Cons.
Drinking hot water has been there but with the invention of refrigerator it was forgotten but now is time to return to the basics and to improve our habits for better health. Lets drink hot water and have a HOT! HOT! HOT! body.
Skin wrinkles typically appear as a result of aging processes such as temporarily, the result of prolonged (more than a few minutes) immersi...
Skin is called dry skin when the skin lacks hydration or is incapable of maintaining hydration. Sometimes it’s hormonal or due to the weathe...
To maintain Oily Skin is very hard, if you don’t know how to keep it clean as oily skin attracts more dirt and pollution. It has more pores ...
Olive Oil is easily available and is very useful to the body not only internally but also externally. It helps to nourish, hydrate and give ...
Buttermilk is lower in fat and calories than regular milk. It is high in potassium, vitamin B12 and calcium. Buttermilk is more easily dige...