Most of us have faced the problem of skin darkening and it is very annoying to have skin discoloration. Here are reasons for the causes of skin darkening and simple tricks to beat the discoloration.
Reasons of Skin Darkening
We all have our natural skin color but due to excess heat, pollution, excess fat, folding of our skin, wearing clothes to tight not enough air to circulate i.e breathing of our clothes are some of the reasons why our skin gets darkened than out natural skin tone.
Areas usually that gets darkened are:
Waist due to tight clothing
1. Onion juice-1tsp, Olive oil-4 drops, Split green gram powder-1tsp and rose water few drops mix these together and apply it on the darkened skin for 20 minutes.
2. Glycerin-2tsp and Lemon juice-1tsp mix it together and apply it overnight and wash it in the morning.
3. Potato juice-2tsp, cucumber juice-2tsp,carrot juice-2tsp, tomato juice-2tsp and Chickpea flour (besan)-2tsp. Mix it together and apply it for 20 minutes
4. Mint juice-1tsp, cilantro juice-1tsp and Chickpea flour (besan)-1tsp. Mix it together and apply it for 20 minutes
5. Papaya pulp can be applied for 30 minutes.
6. Watermelon juice can be applied for 30 minutes.
7. Orange juice can be applied for 30 minutes.
8. Turmeric pwd-1tsp, Lemon juice-1tsp, Curd-1 tsp mix it together and apply it for 20 minutes. But it stains the skin but you can wash it off with mild face wash or gently scrub it with Chickpea flour (besan).
9. Almond pwd -1tsp, sandalwood pwd-1tsp and rose water to bind it and apply it for 30 minutes.
10. Oats can be used to scrub the area.
Skin Brightener Cream
You may have a perfect body which you have worked for but there is something which ruins the final effects of your appearance and do you kno...
Skin wrinkles typically appear as a result of aging processes such as temporarily, the result of prolonged (more than a few minutes) immersi...
Sensitive skin are those skin which can gets irritated quite easily like with metal earring, face masks which have chemical in them so it is...
Cabbage can be had raw or cooked according to your preference.Cabbage is an excellent source of Vitamin C. It also contains significant amou...